Our zero emission fleet

E - Cargo bike courier

Our Cargo Bikes

Zedify’s 2 wheeled cargo bikes are all fitted with enclosed cargo boxes to keep your packages secure and dry in transit. Saving a whopping 98% CO2 per kilometer compared to a typical diesel van, our bikes have the best impact for the climate. They’re also the speediest, nippiest member of the Zedify cargo bike family and have the longest range of X on a single charge. Best for delivering documents, clothes, gifts and food.

Cargo trike

Our Cargo Trikes

3 wheeled cargo trikes are the backbone of our fleet, providing a larger load space volume, at 1.7 cubic meters and a weight-carrying capacity of 200kg. Again, our trikes are fitted with enclosed, locked cargo boxes to keep your packages safe and protected from the elements. Our cargo trike courier service is absolutely perfect for delivering heavier parcels and more delicate goods including flowers, shoes, clothes, veg boxes, meal kits and medical and lab deliveries.

Our Quads

Our futuristic-looking cargo quads are brilliant at carrying larger or heavier loads, with an impressive roomy load space of 2 cubic metres. The fully enclosed, locked rear hold means we can guarantee high levels of security. Great at delivering veg boxes, food, drink, shoes and clothes, our cargo quad courier service is available co-branded, for customers who want to extend their brand experience right up to the doorstep.


Our E-Vans

95% of our fleet across our 9 UK city locations are vehicles from the cargo bike family and so the majority of our service is centered on cargo bike deliveries. The remaining 5% of our fleet is comprised of electric vans. We use electric vans to provide additional carrying capacity, where it’s needed. They also help us deliver to areas outside our core cargo bike delivery radius of 3km from each of our hyper local micro hubs. For some customers, our electric vans are a hugely useful resource, meaning they can use one supplier for all their urban deliveries.